Site is down again  

Posted by: AM-Addiction

Looks like the site is down again, I am really sorry about this. Unfortunately, due to where to host is, I will not be able to contact them at least for another 16 hours or so. Hopefully I will get them before the weekend or else I'll have to wait untill Monday.

Again I am sorry for the inconvinience and thank you for your patience.

This entry was posted on 1:05 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

4 comments

Don't worry ^___^
and listen : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyYZUhSeRYc

I be with you.
Kathryn

I'm trying to get it back up again as soon as possible, thanks for the YT video, definitely made me smile :D

yea dont worry,
maybe its really time to change the host.
thx for your hard work and just keep going :)
greet
123456

I know but unfortunately I've paid a year in advance but my main concern right now is to choose another host that is more reliable than this one is hard.

Post a Comment